Cara and Luke stepped away from your traditional wedding and created something redefined and beautiful! Everything from the people and pieces were thoughtfully chosen to create an intimate and sentimental setting.
The love Cara and Luke share is true and amiable. It emulates kindness and affection. This was no surprise after meeting their families. Their crew made me feel extremely welcomed. What I remember the most from this day was Cara’s constant smile and Luke trying to sneak in kisses every moment he could!
Sweet orchard smells, Okanagan mountain lake views, and a cozy circular frame cabin. Everything about this couple and their special day stole our hearts!
- Bridal gown – Reformation (https://www.thereformation.com/products/milan-dress?color=Ivory; @reformation)
- Makeup – Elate cosmetics (@elatecosmetics)
- Hair – Billie Jean Shepherd (@shear.ambition)
- Fedora – Lack of Color (https://www.lackofcolor.com.au/; @lackofcolor)
- Earrings – The Aluna Brand (www.thealunabrand.com; @thealunabrand)
- Necklaces – Femina Handmade (www.feminahandmade.com; @feminahandmade)
- Catering – Gumtree Catering (www.gumtreecatering.com; @gumtreecatering)
- Musicians – Kentucky Eileen (@kentucyeileen)
- Men’s bowties – My Bowtieful Creations (Etsy)